Terms and Conditions
The Transportation Security Administration requires that all cargo transported via commercial airlines be screened. To facilitate this screening, we are required to have the shipper’s written authorization on file, allowing the screening to take place. The completion of our airway bill by the shipper or on their behalf by Ezone 2.0 llc constitutes such authorization.
The following are services provided and restrictions applied by E Zone Internet Shopping Delivery
Packages can be shipped to your Ezone addresses via
- Any Postal Service
- Domestic or Courier Services
- Hand or personal delivery
- CD’s, Books, Clothes
- Catalogue / Mail order merchandise
- Parts and replacements
- Product samples
- Retail Purchases
- Electronic Items, Computers, Accessories, etc…
- Hazardous materials, cash, perishables, negotiable securities, animal skins, firearms, aerosol cans, perfumes etc.
Weight and Package Information
- Dimensional weight or actual weight (whichever is greater) may be charged
- Dimensional weight calculations (measurements must be in inches) [Length x Width x Height) / 166]
- Maximum suggested weight is 150 lbs per piece (unlimited pieces)
- C.O.D. shipments will be refused
- Ezone is not liable for damage or loss of items while handled by overseas Postal and Courier authorities
- Persons may share the service, however ALL names MUST be given/entered into the client information.
- The primary account holder will be responsible for all charges and delivery will be made to only one address.
- A commercial invoice (or any invoice), regardless of the value must accompany all non-document shipments. A delay may occur, pending receipt of proper documentation.
- Customer’s shipments consisting of books, CD’s, clothes, documents etc., will be cleared automatically as “Non Trade”, unless prior arrangements have been made in writing.
- Customs & Excise request that a “Formal Entry” be done for “Trade” shipments that are “Dutiable”; therefore you will receive the necessary documentation for clearance in these instances.
- E Zone can assist in the preparation and lodging of “Formal Entries”, should you so require.
- Duty paid on “Non-Trade” shipments (on your behalf) is C.O.D. ONLY.
- A Service Fee may be charged for clearance of dutiable items that incur Duties, Consumption Tax, and/or Customs Service Charges.
- ‘Non Trade’ shipments are packages imported for personal use.
- ‘Trade’ shipments are packages imported for commercial use and/or for which their value exceeds the legal limit for ‘Non Trade’
eZCare – Insurance
- New commercial merchandise is protected against physical loss or damage from any external cause. There is no insurance coverage for used merchandise.
- Coverage commences from the time the goods leave the shipper and/or supplier’s place of business. Insurance remains in force for fifteen (15) days after aircraft discharge or delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Household goods and personal effects must be properly packed for export and be delivered to the eZHub with a packing list which includes values.
- Hazmat / Flammable cargo is insured up to $5,000 per shipment with valid invoice.
- Excluded from insurance coverage are: weapons, firearms, explosives, aerosol cans, perishables, seeds, plants, catalogs, magazines, personal mail, bank statements, cash, negotiable securities, drugs, controlled substances, animal skins and tobacco.
In no circumstances shall eZone be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever, and whatever the cause thereof:
- for any increased costs or expenses;
- for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or
- for any special indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of business or loss of profits,
arising directly or indirectly out of the provision by eZone of any of its Services, or of the performance, non-performance or delayed performance by eZone.